Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It one day so happened

With grass never so green
water never sparkling clean

World never so majestic
and life so pristine

My world was never the same
up until you came

With "Tuesdays with Morrie" in my lap
I try to take a quick nap

With music so engrossing
and your thoughts so provoking

I have come to a different land
where love is invoking

I love you today and will love you tomorrow
just some words to clear the sorrow

I will be yours until my last breath
as nothing can hold us back now
not even stark, naked, reality of death

Knowing well I set my sails onto abyss of death
but again I promise, I will be with you till my last breath

So on the gates of heaven do we meet
Oh! I am sure those moments will be sweet.




Waiting for you........................Deepak

No comments:

Post a Comment